Re: GTK+ Themes

On 14 Aug 1998, Raja R Harinath wrote:

> Adam Jacob <adam@cybertrails.com> writes:
> > Hi!  I wanted to check out the GTK+ theme stuff, but I'm having trouble
> > finding it under CVS... I don't see it in the gtk+ tree, and don't know
> > where else to look...
> >
> > Anybody else found it?
> >
> > PS: I'm planning on starting work on a NeXT-alike theme... anybody allready
> > doing it?
>
> 	cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome \
>             get -r themes-2 \
> 		-d gtk-themes \
>                 gtk+
>
> It will be checked out into a directory named `gtk-themes' (just so that
> you don't overwrite any existing `gtk+' directory).  When you later on
> want to update to the latest contents of the `themes-2' branch,

There are no modules called 'gtk-themes' or 'themes-2' at the anoncvs server?

[tty4][bjorn@nexus]:/usr/src/gnomecvs$ cvs checkout gtk-themes
cvs server: cannot find module `gtk-themes' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

bjorn.l . bjorn(e)nexus.pp.se

... In the end there can be only one - and it will be a cuddly penguin.