Re: An answer to metadata, complete.

I'm not sure it's the same thing, but there was some discussion a while back
on the reiserfs list, where I lurk, about metadata at the fs level. I don't
remember what came out of it, but as many of the concepts implemented in
reiserfs will spread to ext2 (ext3?), there may be some standardization in
sight regarding the issue, so that discussion might be relevant to this
thread.

Then again, I might be misunderstanding something.