Re: DocBook: How to split by sections

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Martin Baulig wrote:

> Is there any way to split this document by sections and not by chapters ?

Sure, an ENTITY is a entity and can be included at any level in your
document. I guess I dont quite understand where you are comming from but
have a look at the SGMLopen pages and I have the reference section of the
DocBook manual at http://www.sslug.dk/docbook/ref/.

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3