Re: condensed new mailing list request

Hello Soren,

I agree to your proposals, but what happens to gnome-list?
Should it still be there?

> gnome-help:	Help for gnubies, compile trouble, the like.  Populated by
> 		people w/ problems and people experienced enough to help.
> gnome-docs:	Documenter's list.  For people whose spoken language is
> 		better than their C, and who want to help.  Translators
> 		can be here too.
> gnome-design:	People doing graphics work for gnome (icons, themes, etc.)
Do you think about graphical stuff or do you think about designs of the
general gnome tool, like database, object model-discussions and so on?

> gnome-flame:	A place to vent all your steam to /dev/null.
You are kidding, aren't you?

Was there times ago a discussion about a news-group for gnome?

Regards

Jens