Re: Stop posting false information

>  I am especially furious about this since I posted a specific mail
> about this in the beginning of the afternoon.

hey come on, there is a certain lag in the internet on certain site, and some persons receive lot of email (from mailing list) or have multiple account, or i don't know there is a lot of reasons why he didn't respond so quickly, a half day is simply not
enough to suppose that the other party don't read your email.

Also critisiscm is good for every project, it is never helpful to shut out critisism, like you propose dto do it.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER