Re: error compiling getdate.c in gnome-utils

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Gregory McLean wrote:

> I just checked in the fix for this to the CVS tree.

Thanks.  Nice job you guys are doing with gnome developemnt - it's good to
see folks doing stuff here.  I could have come up with the workaround
myself, not bothered to announce there was a problem, but then what kind
of contribution would that be to the effort at large?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

P.S.: just caught this running ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome
--with-gtk-prefix=/opt/gnome:

creating mini-utils/gpenguin/Makefile
sed: can't read ./mini-utils/gpenguin/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating mini-utils/grun/Makefile

> -- Greg

wfms