Re: Sv: GNOME & KOM/OP

and Orbitz is that nasty drink with little floating bubbles or sugar in
it.  I'm sure there's an "orbit" trademark SOMEWHERE, but none are in the
linux computer market (at least that I can think of).

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.