Re: GNOME & KOM/OP

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> el día Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:43:37
-0500, escribió:

>> Is there already something for us to read, explaining what 'correctly'
>> means in this context?
>
>Well, yes.  You can start reading the KOM/OpenParts code, and then
>read a book on Active-X, OLE2 and COM.

All can I say is that programming with activeX components is horrible.
It was my worst nightmare that happen to me like a windows programmer.
I can see the benefits of OLE2, but ocx (activeX) components are a crap.
You will end up with a mess (versioning problems and so on),
as is windows today.

Sergio Kessler