Re: 0.25 compiles!

Michael Lankton <satan3@home.com> writes:

> 0.25 compiled with only two Makefile hacks on my part on my SuSE 5.2
> libc5 gcc2.7.2.1 box.  I was astonished.  Very nice work guys.

I hade to remove lines from several POTFILES.in files, since it
refered to files that did not exist in the distribution.  This messed
up the dependencies in the Makefiles.  I guess those files are in the
CVS repository, but don't get distributed since they are not stable
enough.  The distribution builder should check this.

--
David Kågedal        <davidk@lysator.liu.se> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~davidk/