Re: The target user and consequences

This is one of those little things i've been patiently waiting for in
Linux (in general).. I am very surprised anybody would consider this a
waste of time (modifer, blah)..

btw. it aint just for the average user, the alt bindings are a
wonderful way to save time and make things move efficiently, power
users imo should love this sort of thing.