Re: library problems w/ RH5.1

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Marc Ewing wrote:

> Sounds like you didn't apply the updates for 5.1 from the errata.

Marc, you are so right.  I apologize for that seemingly un-necessary
message, although I do believe the .so's for gtk+ are grossly inaccurate.
I'm upgrading my machine out of the jpeg directory as I write this, so
hopefully that'll solve most of my problems.  I'm skeptical as to what'll
happen when I try to go to gnome v0.20 (or *gasp* v0.25 when those RPMs
are built...)

I don't like to bitch unnecessarily, and it looks like I jumped the gun.

Thanks,

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor@hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

  Brain:  Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?
  Pinky:  Uh... yeah, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants
          our size?