gtop on Ultra/Solaris?

Hey all,

After having fun with gnome at home, I've decided to start using
it at work on my Sun/Solaris 2.5.1 box.  With a bit of tweaking,
I eventually got everything (v0.20) to compile except gdisk and,
of course, gtop.

Before I start playing around with porting gtop, I thought I'd see
if anyone else already has done so.  Don't want to reinvent the wheel...
So, has anyone?  I haven't even looked at the code yet, but am
(naively?) assuming it'll just be modifying how the code peeks
at the solaris /proc structure vs. linux's.

Thanks,
Mike