orbit stuff.

Whats the most important part do you need in order to get everything
working?  I managed to get everything compiled but src/ORBitutil and the
test program.  If these are needed in panel thats fine.  I'm using FreeBSD
2.2.6, and it seems that some of it requries pthreads.  Pthreads isn't in
the default configuration, and requires a "make world" to do so.  If I get
this sucker compiled on FreeBSD, I'll do a write up on changes.  Most of
what I've done so far are really stupid.

One hint, don't use the autogen.sh program for ORBit.  It doesn't seem to
run configure correctly nor detect @LEX and @LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT. Run
configure straight.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/