Re: New Software Map - please read!

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 12:01:50PM -0400, Michael Fulbright wrote:
> There is a new software map running - do not send updated to softmap@gnome.org
> any more.
>
> Check out http://cvs.gnome.org/applist.
>
> We request that authors keep there entries up to date so GNOME users
> will know about recent updates.
>
> Also - if you have an entry in the old software map - please go and
> add your package to the new map via the web interface.
>
> Thanks!
> Dr Mike
> msf@redhat.com

Hey Mike, you sure that's supposed to actually work? :)
----
list.phtml: Unable to connect to mySQL socket (Can't create a new thread (errno
11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for any
possible OS dependent bug) on line 27
$res = mysql("gnomeapps", "SELECT * FROM applist ORDER BY name");
list.phtml: Unable to find result index -1 on line 34 $n = mysql_numrows($res);
--
Geoff Harrison (http://mandrake.net)
Senior Systems Engineer