gnome-guile problem. Maybe?

  Hi,

  I've just desided to help the gnome project with what spare time I can
scrape up, so I retrieved the source from the CVS archive. In order to get
gnome-guile to compile, I had to do the following (see the patch). I just
took a guess based on the comtents of the header file that
gnome_canvas_new() was in.

  If I've done something incorrect here (the patch, the way I generated
the patch, how I am submitting the patch, whatever) let me know, so I
don't do it again :-)

  This is the first (open source) project I have contributed to, so any
pointers would be appreciated. I don't know how much time I'll be able to
provide (I'm starting grad school this fall) but I will try to devote some
free time to the cause.

  Thanks,
     - Mike

*** guile-gnome/gnome-glue.c    Sun Aug  2 14:35:44 1998
--- guile-gnome/gnome-glue.c~   Sun Aug  2 14:26:36 1998
***************
*** 1623,1636 ****
      c_colormap = gdk_imlib_get_colormap();
    else
      c_colormap = (GdkColormap*)sgtk_scm2boxed (p_colormap);
!   gtk_widget_push_visual(c_visual);
!   gtk_widget_push_colormap(c_colormap);
!
!   cr_ret = gnome_canvas_new ();
!
!   gtk_widget_pop_visual();
!   gtk_widget_pop_colormap();
!
    SCM_ALLOW_INTS;

    return sgtk_wrap_gtkobj ((GtkObject*)cr_ret);
--- 1623,1629 ----
      c_colormap = gdk_imlib_get_colormap();
    else
      c_colormap = (GdkColormap*)sgtk_scm2boxed (p_colormap);
!   cr_ret = gnome_canvas_new (c_visual, c_colormap);