Re: gnome-stock pixmaps

On Sat, Apr 25, 1998 at 08:56:35PM -0400, Stuart Parmenter wrote:
> Ok, I was *VERY VERY VERY* happy when the new OK gnome-stock pixmap was
> released.  It didn't have that annoying little plus box behind it.  I don't
> know why its there, but it looks really dumb.  I would appriciate who ever
> added it to remove it and leave it as tigerts original pixmap.

Yepp, I don't really like that addition to the ok stock icon either, but I
think we should really have two different icons for OK and Apply. I added that
(what I wanted to be a small version of the quit icon -- which too should be
replaced as soon as possible) as a hint that OK usually is Apply+Close. I'm
open for other ideas, but I strongly suggest to make the OK and Apply icons
different.

Seeing, that the new ok icon is really nasty, I'll revert it to tigert's
version. Hopefully someone comes up with a replacement for the apply icon.

BTW, it would be great if someone comes up with a new quit/close icon. Last
time I sat in front of an Office 97 I checked if Mickysoft had an idea for
that, but they just leave it without an icon.

--
Eckehard Berns