Re: Trouble finding gtk...

Jonathan R Blandford wrote:
>   I did a cvs update on gnome-libs for the first time in about a week,
> and tried to recompile it.  However, configure is now unable to find
> gtk, and gives the following error message:
>
> checking for GTK - version >= 1.0.0... no
> configure: error: GTK not installed
>
> I have the latest gtk from CVS, and configure worked fine a week ago.
> What has changed in the meantime?

Basically the GTK version, just do a cvs update on the gtk module, recompile
install and you're away again.

  - Craig (who is just going through that process now)

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|