Re: Projects that need help?
- From: Marc Ewing <marc redhat com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- cc: msf redhat com, shaleh snafu livenet net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Projects that need help?
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:09:55 -0300
Miguel de Icaza <email@example.com> writes:
> > In the long-term, we are still working out the actual DocBook SGML system w
> > using for documentation. I don't think anyone has used it yet tho :)
> The gnome tutorials in gnome-libs already use DocBook. I will replace
> the HTML page I quickly did for gnome-calendar with a DocBook one
> I wish the gnome-help-browser.html page did the same.
I think Mike and I would love to do this. Can someone put together
a paragraph describing what DocBook tools are needed (and where to
get them) and how they are used? It would extra cool if it had
instructions for using the style sheet someone wrote that generates
the topic.dat (I lost the note about it).
] [Thread Prev