Re: Multiple top level windows = multiple gnomeApps ?

> I'm creating an app that has many top level windows of equal importance.
> Should I create a gnomeApp for each one (via gnome_app_new) or handle my own
> window creation?  What does gnomeApp give me besides a window?

One GnomeApp for each one (this is what I do on the gmc for example).

GnomeApp right now gives you toolbar/menu placement/detachment and
saves the configuration for this.  It will also save/restore the
on-the-flight key sequences change in the future and is the basic room
of improvement.

Miguel.