GNOME Start Script

Hello,
	I'd like to propose a script that starts the "gnome environment"
upon starting X.  If any of you use KDE, it would function like the
script startkde, which starts all the neccessary components in the
correct order to fully take advantage of the environment.  Such a script
would not be hard to produce, but it would greatly ease the setup of
gnome.  The only issue would be calling the window manager, where the
user would have to edit the script to use whichever window manager he
prefers.  While I am on the topic of window managers, is there a certain
window manager that works particuarly well with gnome ???  Even though
this is really a post-development issue give the script a thought, it
would ease a lot of newbie frustration.

-Matt Wagner