Gnome-core compiling error

Hi,
I have a problem with compiling panel from gnome core.
When I compile it, it says :

mico-glue.o: In function panel_corba_gtk_main':
mico-glue.o(.text+0x24c): undefined reference to
gtkDispatcher::GtkDispatcher(void)'
panel.o: In function reserve_applet_spot':
/gnome/gnome-core/panel/panel.c:768: undefined reference to
gtk_socket_new'
make[2]: *** [panel] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory /gnome/gnome-core/panel'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory /gnome/gnome-core'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

And I don't know what to do.... help me please.

I have
gtk+ 0.99.8
mico 2.0.5
gnome tarballs from redhat 98 04 14

I was looking for answer in this mailing list archive, but I couldn't
found  any.
Thanks ......
                              Martin Galinski
                            galin@polbox.com

--------------- [ REKLAMA / ADVERTISEMENT ] ------------------
   Polbox otwiera w Warszawie siec 12 wezlow Internetowych.
Wiecej informacji pod adresem http://www.polbox.pl/98info.html