Re: bug tracking system

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 07:15:30PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

>    Well, gnome seems to be stable enough and it is not changing as
> often as it did when we just started, so I believe that having a bug
> tracking system would be nice to have now.
>
>    I remember someone volunteering for setting up such system, is that
> person still with us?  Would someone like to setup this bug tracking
> system for gnome?

Take a look at the bugtracking system that Debian GNU/Linux uses.
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ .  It is GPL and parametrized so it
may be used for other purposes than for Debian, too.  I don't
have the source URL handy but will find it out if neeeded.
(somethink like chiark.greenend.org.uk or ncipher.co.uk)

Regards,

	Joey

 /                             The good thing about standards is /
/ that there are so many to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum /

PGP signature