Re: Panel Bombs (GtkDispatcher)

Craig> It seems GtkDispatcher is nowhere to be found.

Craig> What have I done wrong now? This is with the latest and
Craig> greatest mico and gnome-core.  Doing a grep GtkDisp `find .` in
Craig> the gtk+ module didn't give any results either.

Did you configure mico with --enable-gtk?  The failure you are seeing
typically occurs when mico is misconfigured in this way.

Perhaps we should change the mico in the gnome cvs repo to default to
--enable-gtk.

Tom