GNOME window List panel applet error -icons missing

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in GNOME CDE on SUN  Solaris 9.
The widow list panel applet conataing the tabs of the minimized or
maximized window names and their respective icons is malfunctioning. the
respective icons of the applications like terminal and emacs have gone
missing and are not featuring on the window tabs against their window
names as originally they were.

The buttons on the gnome taskbar contain icons that are supposed to
represent the app that owns the associated window. If the window is a
mozilla window, the icon should be a mozilla icon. For dtcm, nautilus,
and StarOffice I do see the correct icons in these buttons. But for
mozilla, xemacs, and console, I see a generic 'piece of paper' icon
instead of the icon of the associated program.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Anil Kumar