Broken components orientation
- From: Oleg Reebakov <oleg tkos co il>
- To: GNOME Devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME LIBS Devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers-request lists ximian com>
- Cc: Jonathan Ben Avraham <yba tkos co il>
- Subject: Broken components orientation
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:38:52 +0200
Hi gnome-devel-list, gnome-libs-devel, evolution-hackers
I have found out that not only the toolbar widget have a broken
component orientation with Hebrew locale (export LANG=he_IL) in GNOME
applications (Evolution, GnuCash, Gedit).
The orientation of the Calendar and Tab Windows (Pages) is also broken.
The calendar should display the numbers from right-to-left if Hebrew
locale is set.
In pure GTK+ application the calendar looks fine: the numbers are
displayed from right to left. (The example of the Calendar application
can be found in gtk+-2.2.0.tar.gz -->gtk+-2.2.0/examples/calendar)
The Tab Windows (Pages) widget should also have right-to-left
orientation if Hebrew locale is set.
Can someone point me to the exact place(s) in gnome-libs or in gnome
widgets or in libbonoboui source code where the roots of the listed
above problem can be found. Or at least where to look.
Thanks in advance
][Date Next] [Thread Prev