Re: [G2R] library releases!

On 16 May 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We really really need to start making ABI-final library releases. We
> have to work up the library stack, so this can't be done at the last
> minute.
>
> James? Michael? You guys are at the bottom. ;-)
>
> Then, libzvt, libgnomecanvas, GConf, bonobo-activation are the next
> layer.

libzvt is not in the platform - people using it do so at their own peril.
So its really about the same layer as libeel and not the bottom. But we do
need a ABI frozen libart, I suppose.

> Then libbonobo, gnome-vfs, libgnome, etc.
>
> Havoc

	Sander

	you'll rescue me right?
	in the exact same way that they never did
	i'll be happy right?
	when your healing powers kick in