Re: extended zvt widget

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 19:17, jacob berkman wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 07:45, Cristiano De Michele wrote:
> > Hi,
> > any news on my zvt patches? have you tested them a bit?
> > actually my terminal (MultiGnomeTerminal 1.4.1)
> > has those patches applied and it's running quite fine
> > (no bug report on that actually),
>
> not since you said "i don't have the time to do the work needed to get
> it merged upstream".
>
> jacob

Dear Jacob,
I simply said that I don't like the idea to split them in
thousands of patches...it's different,
it seems to me that for some unknown reason you
don't want to hack on vt.c/vt.h and apply my patches
I wonder at that but that's it,
is there anyone around who thinks that it's
worth adding my patches? please inform Jacob ;-)
anyway if it's not so, no problem, that's life,

					bye bye

--
  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,