Re: libgnome tiny patch

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Hi,

Jacob liked this idea before, so I'll commit very soon if no one
complains. Otherwise I'll get a bunch of bugs about how the gnome-terminal icon picker I'm adding doesn't work.

[snip]

+    /* Potentially add an absolute path */
+    if (*file_name == '/')

It is probably clearer to use g_path_is_absolute() for this check. I know libgnome currently isn't portable to win32 or macos or anything like that, but it is probably better to choose the compatible option where possible.

+      {
+        if (!only_if_exists || g_file_test (file_name,
G_FILE_TEST_EXISTS))
+          ADD_FILENAME (file_name);
+      }
+ switch (domain) {