Re: help with non XFree system (Gnome 2)

Mathew Yeates wrote:

Hi-

I'm running on an sgi with the SGI X server. "gnome_canvas_text_render" in libgnomecanvas appears to always use pango_ft2 which fails on my system because XftConfig doesnt exist.
(SGI does not support the RENDER extension).

When I run the demo program, I get a core dump after a message saying XftConfig was not found.

What do I do?

Create an XftConfig file.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html