Wierdness in libgnomeui

I started to wrap/bind libgnomeui for python.
With help of the code generator (written by jamesh) i found the
following small problems weirdness

* The AppBar widget is called GnomeAppBar but all functions are called
gnome_appbar* and macros GNOME_APPBAR*.

* Functions that's prototyped but removed:
  gnome_druid_page_standard_construct
  gnome_entry_construct
  gnome_href_construct

* gnome_entry_get_history_id is prototyped twice.

* Enum GNOME_CLIENT_IS_CONNECTED in gnome-client.h is defined without a
space before =

3 last things are easily fixed, but the first is harder.

Should we do a s/GNOME_APPBAR/GNOME_APP_BAR/ and/or
s/gnome_appbar/gnome_app_bar/ ?

Any comments?

---
Johan Dahlin