API documentation

I spoke to George and Anders about the API documentation a while ago and
they indicated nobody was working on it and if I felt so inclined to
"just go for it". So I have.

I'm in the process of moving over the relevant GNOME-1.x doco for
libgnome and libgnomeui and adding the build infrastructure. Then I'll
fill in the missing bits and bring the existing bits into line.

So, this is just to let people know in case somebody else was about to
devote any significant time to it. If there is such a person, I'm happy
to share the workload, but let's cooridinate. If not, I'll just ask dumb
questions on here when things are unclear.

The goal is 100% API documentation before GNOME 2.0 (long before,
preferably, to help people with porting).

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.