Re: This list is urgently looking for a new list admin

Hi,

I should have mentioned that it's probably a good idea to answer
publically so people know who volunteered.

So far, I got 5 replies - from Anders Carlsson, Murray Cumming,
Sander Vesik, Jonathan Blandford and another guy I don't know.

Hmm, so who wants to become list admin, just Jonathan who answered
first, someone else, all of you, ....

To get this "problem" solved, I'd suggest if you want to become
listadmin, answer to this mail as well - and if I get multiple
replies then all people who replied will be the new list admins.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)