Re: Coordinate information for GnomeCanvasRichText

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Marc Mulcahy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've written initial accessibility support for libgnomecanvas, but the
> implementation of the text interface is broken since there appears to be no
> way to get the bounding box information for characters in
> GnomeCanvasRichText and GnomeCanvasText widgets.  Any ideas how to do this?

If i have time this week i will try to unfuck the canvas. In particular,
the text item is completely broken.

But why do you need bounding box info for each character?

Note that since these are pangoized, there may be a non-trivial mapping
from unicode character(s) to glyph(s).

/ Alex