Re: GnomeCanvasText properties (was: Re: The future of GdkFont declarations)

On 4 May 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> "foo", where if foo_set == FALSE, you use the field from
> widget->style->font_desc, otherwise you use the field from the canvas
> item itself.

OK I have implemented this for everything but `scale'.

What about `get' functions? Should it return the value set before, or the
value that will be applied? I.e. if say the theme's font is size 12, and
the canvas item's `size' prop is set to 16, but size_set is FALSE, the
rendered text will be of size 12 -- so should get(`size') return 12 or 16?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001