Mailing list policy

Hi guys,

before posting to gnome-2-0-list or gnome-libs-devel, you need to subscribe
to these lists first. If you don't want to receive any mail, Mailman offers
you a 'No Mail' option. You can also subscribe to the post-only list which
allows you to post to most gnome.org mailing lists.

I'll reject all postings from people who're posting to the list on a regular
basis. If you don't like this, I'd be very happy if someone volunteered to
become list admin ....

Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)