Re: emit_event warning in GnomeCanvas

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 02:30:55PM -0800, Darin Adler wrote:
> The big problem is that Nautilus runs in a mode where warnings drop into the
> debugger, and this causes me to drop into the debugger with the pointer
> grabbed. Then I have to clobber X with Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.

This is a bit offtopic, but how do you get any application to drop to debugger when a warning is emitted?  Do you break on g_log?

Also, I found useful in the case of debugging with the pointer grabbed to switch windows with Alt-Tab (or whatever your WM binding).  It works ok if you're debugging with gdb, since it's text only.

Regards,

Gustavo