Re: Libgnomecanvas accessibility-related API change Request

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 01:06, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> > This patch is required for full accessibility support of
> > libgnomecanvas.
>
>         The patch looks fine - from an API review standpoint - since
> it adds only API and from a code one since it's so simple, it'd also
> be fine from an API review POV to add the API Joe suggests if you need
> it. It'd be great to get Anders' cleanups that break bin-compat (but
> not the API) in at the same time and get a new release out with a
> bumped .so number to minimise developer pain.

Yes, the patch looks good; freel free to commit Marc.

As for the my patch that breaks bin-compat, it's already been committed.
I still have the revival of gnome-icon-item.[ch] and some changes to
GnomeIconList (to actually make it work) that I have to commit. :/
(That's libgnomeui of course)

//andersca
andersca gnu org