gnome-name-service

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way I can connect to the gnome-name-service not using gnorba, but rather by using only CORBA.

So far I have been able to get it working with IIOP (TCP port) and have been able to use the IOR stored as a property on the root window, and have been able to cast the obtained CORBA object (from the IOR) to a NamingContext object, but after that all communication fails.

Can someone help me please? I have been searching for info on this for many days now...

Regards
Abhik.