Re: FdL, some interesting questions from Rebecca

One obtusely similar project that comes to mind is the Rememberance
Agent, an emacs plugin that constantly displays "similar" documents
in a seperate window, allowing the user to rate and hone the
relevence engine.

        http://www.media.mit.edu/~rhodes/RA/

If this technology was integrated into a Nautilus/KFM file browser,
I might actually use them!   (that, and the ability to link any file
to any other file via coloured semantic links so I can navigate a
topic map rather than try to fit my mind into a taxonomy)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym linux ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com