Re: KParts/Bonobo Merger?

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Is this serious?
>
> http://rivyn.derkarl.org/news/html/newsflash-17june2000.html

Well, the person writing it is obviously serious.  However, it's
all just so much hot air until the KParts authors indicate that it's
feasible and are willing to do much of the work.

Based on the pretty major differences between the design philosophies
of Bonobo and KParts, I would say that I *personally* doubt it'll ever
happen.  But I'm not a primary KParts author so my opinion is as much
hot air as any other opinion.
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix