From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@nic.funet.fi>
To: alsa-devel@alsa-project.org, linux-audio-dev@ginette.musique.umontreal.ca
Subject: [alsa-devel] Re: AudioServer Standard? (fwd)
Date:   Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:06:34 +0300

>both KDE and GNOME are looking for/working on an audioserver - maybe the
>gnome-kde-list would be a good place to discuss all those
>audioserver-issuses that recently arose here?

Please forward discussions to linux-audio-dev or to here alsa-dev.

People there seem to talk which existing program would be used as
audio server. I really hope they will discuss about possible the API
standard and not just satisfy to existing ones.

I suggest the discussion is moved to linux-audio-devel list too.
Please notify KDE/GNOME people.

Yours,

Juhana
------