Harsh tone apology

Hi, I used a unjustified harsh tone in my last email concerning Debian and KDE
freeness. I accidently mistaken Andreas for another developer with the same
first name who has been sending me lots of flame email and I responded in that
context. My apologies to Andreas, all the people whom I have talked to say you
are actually a pretty cool person ;-)

And on that note I am now really done with this thread/discussion. I think I
said all I can, and not being in a position to actually change things I am
going back to coding.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com