Re: Registering apps with the menus

Hiya,

For KDE we are just reworking the menu stuff. We will probably add
some other option to specify in which menu's the application should
be added. (E.g. should it appear for all users or only for a group or
a single one) If someone from GNOME can post how things are done
in GNOME we might be able to keep things more or less compatible.

Cheers,
Waldo Bastian
bastian@kde.org

----- Forwarded message part -----