Re: Libsigc++ for KDE/Qt

You didn't answer the question... You said the identifers used by Qt hurt it's
portability. I listed all the systems Qt runs on and asked you to identify a
Unix (or Windows) system where the identifers conflict. I don't think you will
be able to. As far as to what systems KDE runs on, I personally know users using
on on HPUX 10.20, Digital Unix 4.0B, Solaris, and FreeBSD as well as Linux.

I can sympathize with your artistic values, but they do not affect Qt
portability in any way and I kindly ask you to stop claiming they do.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com