Re: popup menus in .desktop files

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote:

> [Menu]
> Menus = FormatExt2, FormatDos
>
> FormatExt2 = Format Floppy (EXT2), formatext2.xpm, floppy_format_app
> FormatDos  = Format Floppy (DOS), formatdos.xpm, another_format_app_here
>
> Everything is open for discussion I think :-)

Wouldn't it be better to use a group per menu entry? With your
way, translating would lead to replication of information:

FormatDos[en] = Format Floppy (DOS), formatdos.xpm, another_format_app_here
FormatDos[de] = Formatiere Diskette (DOS), formatdos.xpm, another_format_app_here

Better would be IMHO:

[Menu]
Menus = FormatExt2, FormatDos

[FormatDos_Menu]