Re: Hello

> State them, then, and I'm sure discussion will follow :-)

Ok, I would like at least the .desktop files (KDE calls them .kdelnk)
to be compatible between the projects.  If people want to ship their
favorite X application (even if it is not part of KDE or GNOME) with
one of those files, we should at least not force them to ship two
versions.

So, I would like to clone your config files, does KDE have a document
describing what are the contents of the .kdelnk files?

Miguel.