Re: Behind the Scenes (Image)

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 12:14 +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:

> John? Would you mind doing a quick check?
I have done so and pronounce the article perfect in every way.

Except, I corrected a small typo (Naiomi Klei -> Naiomi Klein) and took
the liberty of replacing, in the abstract "funny profiles" with
"informative and entertaining profiles".  Feel free to change it
back :-)

Thanks Lucas for writing this article and starting the series.

John