Our current status

Hi, editors!

We have the following four articles save (editors in paratheses)

1.) Christian Schaller (Jim Hodapp):
    GStreamer 0.10 - What's in it for the users?

2.) Claus Schwarm (Laurie VanDine):
    (De-)Forming models with SharpConstruct

3.) Davyd Madeley (John Williams):
    Writing a Widget Using Cairo and GTK+2.8, Part 2

4.) John Williams (Jim Hodapp):
    Marketing GNOME Part Two

I have uploaded number 1 and 4 yesterday. The other two will follow
tomorrow.

Jim, remember to edit the GSreamer one. It's our, well, front-page
story, and it would rock if you could make it shine!

We have also a few additional announcements:

 Christine Spang: Review of Quod Libet
 Ken VanDine: Review of Tomboy
 Lucas Rocha: Interview with Jeff Waugh

I don't know if any of them will make it. However, I'm NOT going to
move the release date due to additional submissions!

Cheers,
Claus