Re: The GNOME Journal, April Edition

Claus,

    I few mistakes in the release notes which I will show below:

On Apr 21, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Claus Schwarm wrote:

Hello, GNOME Journal Lovers!

The April edition of the GNOME Journal is out! We're a little bit late,
due of a dreamy meeting of the release organizer with a few eastern
bunnys. :-)

Many thanks to all writers, editors, and helpers!

As usual, the following announcement will be sent to the marketing list
and footnotes.org if grammer and spelling seems ok to the native
speakers.

"

The GNOME Journal, April Edition

The latest issue of the GNOME Journal has just been published. It
features insights into the Portland Project, gained from a conversion

make the previous sentence: "features insights into the Portland Project which were gained from a conversation

with one of its lead architects, Waldo Bastian, an introduction to
GNOME's new deskbar, an interview with Elijah Newren, GNOME's releaser

releaser should be release.

manager, and three tricks for designing application interfaces you
should know. Writers of this edition are Sri Ramakrishna, Davyd

make the previous sentence: "should know. Writers in this edition include Sri Ramakrishna, Davyd"

Madeley, Lucas Rocha, and Claus Schwarm, respectively.

The GNOME Journal features original content and commentary for and by
the GNOME community. All articles are published under the Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license.

http://www.gnomejournal.org/

"

Have fun reading!

Claus