Welcome!

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the new mailing list of the GNOME Journal.

Just to keep you updated on the progress of our next edition: I have
recieved all articles (well, except Ken's but he promised to sent it to
me yesterday), and prepared them for upload to our CMS.

Unfortunatly, one month ago somebody crashed the permissions table of
the underlying MySQL Server. It was restored so reading from the DB is
possible but writing to the DB doesn't work yet. Thus, I can't upload
the article for editing.

A mail to the sysadmins have been sent, and I also tried to contact
somebody on IRC today but no response yet. I do hope we can fix this in
the next few days.

Cheers,
Claus